Inner Judge Basic Training
The training is centred on deepening the study and understanding of the mechanisms and functioning of the superego and the relationship between superego and ego. We’ll also focus on the different automatic defences and the conscious defences, and the practice of presence.
The training provides:
1. tools for personal and professional transformation
2. learning of specific techniques to support oneself and one's clients
3. understanding the fundamental difficulties that a facilitator can encounter in relation to clients as well as resources to meet them. Ethical and behavioural tools.
The training abilitates you to give individual sessions on themes related to the presence and activity of the inner judge.
Great for holistic operators and counsellors, teachers and therapists, if you are already working with people or are in training. It is also a fundamental tool for whoever wants to deepen his understanding of the inner and outer dinamics of activity of the superego.
The Basic Training is in four modules:
March 3/5, 2017 mod.1, Avikal, Villaggio Globale, Bagni di Lucca, Italy
June 6/9, mod 2, Kapil, Cascina Cavalta, Asola (MN), Italy
September 14/17, mod 3, Avikal, Cascina Cavalta, Asola (MN, Italy
November 24/26, mod.4, Kapil, Villaggio Globale, Bagni di Lucca, Italy
At completion of the training participants will receive a certificate for 130 hours
1. The three day course "Freedom to be yourself: Mastering the Inner Judge" or individual session with Avikal (to book one write to Avikal on email@example.com)
2. The book "Freedom to be yourself. Mastering the Inner jJudge" by Avikal Costantino
For more information on contents and bookings contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation to English available on request
"Every program and retreat I have done with the Integral Being Institute has been an incredible adventure, full of profound growth and learning."
"The way Avikal teaches is compassionate, joyful and humorous, holding me accountable in a firm and warm manner. I feel changed, renewed, and privileged to have been a participant in his programs and teachings."
"Avikal's approach has taken us on a journey where we have all experienced a process of growing to meet each new challenge."
Notes on The Inner Judge